He received his Laurea degree and his Specialistic degree (summa cum laude) in Electronic Engineering from University of L'Aquila, L'Aquila, Italy, in 2005 and 2008, respectively.
He has been involved in the research activities of the UAq EMC Laboratory (Department of Electrical Engineering, University of L'Aquila ) since September 2007 where is now a research assistant.
His main research interests includes power integrity on PCB and numerical modeling of high speed interconnects.
- Specialistic Laurea Degree in Electronic Engineering, University of L'Aquila, 2008
- Laurea Degree in Electronic Engineering, University of L'Aquila, 2005
- Research Assistant, Department of Electrical and Information Engineering, University of L'Aquila, 2009 – present
- Stage, Technolabs S. p. A., 2008 – 2009
- Programming in Matlab
- Advanced user of CST Studio Suite
- Circuit simulation tools: Agilent ADS, OrCad P-Spice, Microwave Office
- Lab instruments: Vector Network Analyzer, Digital Storage Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer.
Planar Electromagnetic Band-Gap (EBG) structures:
- 3D modeling
- equivalent circuit extraction
- common-mode filter application
- application on electromagnetic interference reduction
- embedded EBG