He received the B.S. and M.S. degrees from Suleyman Demirel University, Isparta, Turkey in 2006 and 2009, respectively, both in electronic and telecommunication engineering.
Currently, he is working toward the Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering at the University of L'Aquila, L'Aquila, Italy. From February 2007 to March 2009, he was a Visiting Student at the University of L'Aquila, L'Aquila, Italy.
His research interests include the numerical analysis of general electromagnetic problems, reverberation/anechoic chambers, and EMC/EMI issues.
- PhD Student in Electrical Engineering, University of L'Aquila, Italy, 2009 - Present
- M.S. Degree in Electronic Engineering, Suleyman Demirel University, 2006 - 2009
- B.S. Degree in Electronic Engineering, Suleyman Demirel University, 2002 - 2006
- SOCRATES/ERASMUS program in University of L'Aquila, Italy from 2006 to 2007 5 months master education.
- Programming in Matlab
- Advanced user of CST MWS
- Advanced user of CST MicroStripes
- Modelling of a reverberation chamber including a rotating stirrer. And analysis of the effects of the communication cables for DUT connection inside a reverberation chamber.
- Shielding effectiveness test of isotropic and anisotropic composite structures