University of L'Aquila EMC Laboratory
Electromagnetic Compatibility Research Laboratory
People - Danilo Di Febo
Danilo Di Febo was born in Atri (TE), Italy in 1980.
He received his Laurea degree in Electronic Engineering from University of L'Aquila, L'Aquila, Italy.
Since November 2009 works with Prof. Orlandi as PhD Student on University of L'Aquila.
- Laurea Degree in Electronic Engineering, University of L'Aquila, 2009
- High school "I.T.I.S. A.Volta" Pescara (PE)
- PhD Student in Electrical Engineering, University of L'Aquila, L'Aquila, Italy, 2009 - present
- Programming in C, C++, PHP, Java, Ruby
- Advanced user of Office
- Power and signal integrity on satellite transmission module
- IBIS Healing